If you have a question which is not answered here, please feel free to drop a support ticket to; robert [ at ] ptcpay.com
Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us
When you register with us, we store "cookies," which are strings of code, on your computer. We use those cookies to collect information about when you visit our Website, when you use the Services, your browser type and version, your operating system, and other similar information. You may turn off cookies that have been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser, but if you block our cookies, it may be more difficult (and maybe even impossible) to use the Services. We also have an affiliate program which you may have been sent here from. If that is the case, there is an additional cookie which is stored that retains the advertisers identification credentials who sent you to us in case you decide to purchase.
Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may use and disclose your Personal Information only as follows
- To promote use of our Services. For example, if you leave your Personal Information when you visit our store and don’t purchase, we may send you an email asking whether have any questions we could assist you with. If you use any of our Services, and we think you might benefit from using another Service we offer, we may send you an email telling you about it.
- To bill and collect money owed to us. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different payment account. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and we send billing information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments.
- To provide customer support.
- To meet legal requirements like complying with court orders and valid subpoenas.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, like attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar proceeding.
- To support and improve the Services we offer. This includes adding features members may be interested in.
- To communicate with you about your account for informational, not promotional, reasons.
- To send you informational and promotional content that you may choose (or "opt in") to receive. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
Process of Having Your Data Removed From Our System
First of all we do not, nor will we ever, sell your data/recorded information. What is stored is necessary and nothing beyond that is requested or recorded. We do not store any payment information beyond your Paypal email and trans ID which is recorded upon purchase through our store. With that said, if you ever wish to part ways with our services and be completely removed from our system, you can do so by contacting me at; support [ at ] ptcpay.com
. You will have to use the same email which is registered with your account to request this task. I will then send a separate email (not a reply) to that address with a verification code to finalize removal from our system to ensure security. Once that is relayed back to me from the same email address, I will begin deletion of your requested data. This process is performed 100% manually for quality control and takes roughly 48 hours after a request is verified to be finalized. Once removal is complete, you will receive a confirmation email regarding your data flush.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
To ensure compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), PTCPay does not collect any personal identifiable information from any PTCPay users under 13 years of age.
Notice of Breach of Security
If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects you, we will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response. The chances of this happening are extremely unlikely however we do want you to be aware that we have a worse case scenario plan in such a situation.
General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”)
Withdrawal of Consent
If you have provided us with your consent to process your data, for the purpose of using our services, you have the right to withdraw this at any time.
In order to do so you should contact us by emailing; robert [ @ ] ptcpay.com
PTCPay LLC, Rockford IL, is the Data Controller.
This Privacy Notice will be updated in due course to comply with the further requirements under the GDPR which comes into force on 25 May 2018.
We use the email address you provide to send you information and updates about PTCPay/GeN4, company news, related product information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you are free to contact us at; robert [ @ ] ptcpay.com
and we will remove you from our system.
You are Notified of the Following
- Your information will never be stored after a project is completed, and all requests to not view certain content or information will be respected without exception.
We never sell lists or email addresses. If you have any questions or hesitations, feel free to contact us!
- Abusive emails, spam, and other such emails will be reported to the proper authorities. If you run a Ponzi type scheme, we will report you to the authorities. Please note that we may share feedback emails under testimonials if we feel like we want to do so. If you would like us not to share these, you must explicitly state so either at the beginning or end of the email.
- Information shared on the forums remains public and any posts on public forums are also public. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the sharing of your personal information. Please refrain from sharing your address, email, phone number, and passwords on the forums. Moderators and administrators will attempt to protect you, but you should protect yourself.
- Attacking PTCPay in any way/shape/form will result in us sharing your information publicly for the purpose of notifying the community of potential threats against us/them. Attacking is as follows, but is not limited to; hacking attempts, threatening, using illegal/nulled products.