By using our site, you consent to our terms of service.
If you have a question which is not answered here, please feel free to drop a support ticket to; robert [ at ] ptcpay.com
Limitation of Liability
CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE CONSIDERATION WHICH PTCPay.com IS CHARGING HEREUNDER DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY CONSIDERATION FOR ASSUMPTION BY PTCPay.com OF THE RISK OF CUSTOMER'S CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES WHICH MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH CUSTOMER'S USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION. ACCORDINGLY, CUSTOMER AGREES THAT PTCPay.com SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO CUSTOMER FOR ANY LOSS-OF-PROFIT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, FROM USING NULLED VERSIONS, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR DOCUMENTATION. Any provision herein to the contrary notwithstanding, the maximum liability of PTCPay.com to any person, firm or corporation whatsoever arising out of or in the connection with any license, use or other employment of any service delivered to Customer hereunder, whether such liability arises from any claim based on breach or repudiation of contract, warranty, tort or otherwise, shall in no case exceed the actual price paid to PTCPay.com by Customer whose license, use, or other employment gives rise to the liability.
Customer agrees that it will protect, indemnify, save and hold PTCPay.com harmless from any and all stipulations, liabilities, losses, expenses and claims, as well as reasonable attorney's fees assessed against PTCPay.com, its agents, customers, officers, employees and administration that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by it's customers, agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold PTCPay.com harmless against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or distributed in association with PTCPay.com; (2) any material furnished by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright violation and any defective products sold to a customer from PTCPay.com.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Venue
The validity, interpretation, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Indiana, USA. The Indiana state courts of Marion County, Indiana USA (or, if there is exclusive federal jurisdiction, the United States District Court for the District of Indiana) shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over any dispute arising out of this agreement, and customers hereby consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
Prohibition on Exploition of PTCPay.com, Taking Advantage of Site Misconfiguration or Error
If for any reason an account error occurs which gives you, the licensed user any perk, bonus, add-on, access, or license which was not intended, you must report it immediately to PTCPay.com. Exploiting an error or misconfiguration will result in an immediate suspension of your GeN4 license and PTCPay access.
Acceptance to Receive Emails
When you register an account with us either by forum or by the store, you agree to receive emails from PTCPay.com. This includes but is not limited to; mass emails.
To stop receiving such mails from us, you can either follow the URL attached to the mail, or you can simply send an email request to robert[@]ptcpay.com with the email address to be removed.
Emails as this are sent out for some of the following reasons; new releases, bug patches/fixes, sale announcements, and/or site notifications.
Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly
You may not reverse engineer, decompile, defeat license encryption mechanisms, or disassemble GeN4 for your own PTC/GPT script sales business. Doing so is theft and will be handled as such.
In Addition, You Consent to the Following
- By using this website, you agree that you grant PTCPay.Com the right to record your IP address at all times, and under all circumstances. These measures are taken to guarantee the security of our customers, and to allow us to investigate cases of possible fraud. All information submitted during the signup process while checking out is kept secure and protected. We will never share your personal details with anyone. Please note, these details may be used in cases involving legal matters, such as fraud and theft.
- You agree to our refund policy on products. Attempting to dispute or charge-back will cancel your license and revoke your rights to any scripts.
- You understand that using a nulled/illegal version of GeN4 could lead to us; confiscating your site and/or your database, as well as retrieving payment for its usage via automatic withdraw.
- You understand that if you use this product nulled or legally, you are still agreeing to our terms of service.
- You agree not to share any of the files in the package with anyone except for your personal or company improvement of the script. You also agree not to remove the protection in any of the files or violate any Copyright laws.
- You agree not to resell or rent out your GeN4 license. PTCPay allows you the right to use the GeN4 script and related services for the duration of your license.
- You understand the product is provided as is. PTCPay will attempt to provide regular updates and help you address any issues found. Problems that arise do to your own modification of GeN4 are not guaranteed to be fixed by PTCPay.
- You understand the forum is a free privilege and the right to use it can be removed if you abuse it.
- You understand your license can be revoked if you are found to violate copyright laws, or break this Terms of Service.
- You understand that operating any GeN4 add-ons we sell via our store without purchasing them will result in a suspension of your license. This includes but is not limited to; footer removal, additional download/update access/script access, and/or bots.
- You understand PTCPay will legally pursue anyone helping to sell, distribute, or provide the script illegally or anyone who makes/provides any software to cheat the system.
- Any attempt at fraud will result in an immediate suspension or deletion of your PTCPay.com account. This includes but is not limited to; partial payments or not following through with a payment arrangement
- You must have a valid GeN4 Annual or Lifetime License to provide designs and coding work for GeN4 clients. If requested by the staff for you to not do design/coding work, you will need to obey the request.
- Modifying the GeN4 code without a license is not allowed. Modifying the GeN4 code with intent to nullify the licensing system is strictly forbidden.
- You may not harass any member of the PTCPay team. This includes email harassment, forum harassment, PM harassment. This includes swearing, threatening, and/or continuing to initiate contact when it has been requested to stop.
- If your license is suspended (terminated) for violation of any terms of service you can submit the case for review. After review, if the outcome is in favor of the client, there will be a $40 re-activation charge.
- If your forum access is removed (banned) by our staff, you can submit the case for review 14 business days after the incident occurred. After review, if the outcome is in favor of the client, there will be a $20 re-activation charge.